Songs and dance, story telling, adventure, role play and of course a mini meditation or two! Yoga and mindfulness is a fabulously fun way to help children recognise and begin to manage their emotions, reduce anxiety, build strength and flexibility, develop their fine and gross motor skills, and become more confident and resilient to stress. What’s more… they love it!
As well as being a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Proffesionals trained yoga teacher, I also hold a 50-hour ZenMuma Kids Yoga Training. I hold an enhanced DBS and am fully insured. Plus I’m a mum of two.
I can offer your school or Trust regular or one-off support, such as:
- Storytime yoga sessions for Reception – Year 2
- Creative and imaginative yoga lessons for Year 3 – Year 6
- Calming and confidence boosting yoga sessions for Year 7 – 11
- The Calm Club – A 45-minute lunchtime Club (free when you book a whole day)
- Yoga and mindfulness workshops (From 2 hours to the whole day)
- SATS Stress-buster Workshops
- Visionboard Workshops (great for supporting career choices)
- Fun, interactive days to support an event day or subject in your school
- Yoga and Mindfulness for Kids training for teachers and support staff
My lessons and workshops combine creativity and physical challenges with mindfulness, all aligned with Key Stage learning. In 2019 I taught children’s yoga workshops at Tribe Norfolk and the SoulCircus 2-day Yoga Festival in the Cotswolds. I’ve also taught workshops for local Guide Packs.
Get in touch today and let’s talk about how to help your children get healthy, happy and healed.
Email me: email@example.com